Chilasa takes an active and entrepreneurial approach with its partners.
What we are looking for:
- Social Impact- Creation of quality low and semi-skilled jobs and livelihoods, and products and services that help break the cycle of poverty.
- Entrepreneurs and teams– with strong client focus and viable business plan for growth.
- Products, services, business models– that can be scaled or replicated in other locations.
- Sectors– Small industries, agriculture & dairy, food processing, and logistics.
- Opportunity stage– 3 years of operations. Late stage proof of concept, growth, or special situations requiring significant change.
- Producer groups, small businesses, or NGOs that have started for-profit social enterprises
- Geographic focus– India: Tamil Nadu, Uttar Pradesh.
What we offer Entrepreneurs:
Through our investment ecosystem we offer four integrated services that provide one partnership solution:
- Financial Services– in the form equity investment, or in exceptional cases performance grants. Our target range is USD$ 50’000- 250’000.
- Capacity-Building Services– in the area of strategic planning, business development, financial management, impact measurement, talent management and recruitment.
- Market Access Services: Support to through strengthening production capabilities, organising producers into clusters to create volume, and connecting clients with local, national, and export customers.
- Research & Development (R&D) Services: Through Chilasa’s partnerships with research led universities we have access to world class R&D expertise.
For entrepreneurs seeking partnership opportunities send proposals to: proposalsATchilasa.org