Chilasa is a new generation philanthropic fund providing capital and strategic support to grassroots social enterprises with exceptional growth opportunities or facing major issues requiring significant organizational change.
We are interested to hear from you if you are a social entrepreneur leading a:
- Charity with FCRA status or social mission business registered in Tamil Nadu.
- Sector Focus: Education, Healthcare, Food & Agriculture, and Livelihoods.
- Beneficiary or Client focus: Women and Children.
- Funds required: $50’000-$500’000 over an average of 3-5 years.
- Can produce a minimum of 3 years audited financial statements.
- Geographic focus : Thiruvannamalai District, Vellore District, Chennai.
- The social entrepreneur who can demonstrate a strong proven track record.
Take the first step by filling in the response form in the How to Apply post.